Custom Inground Pools
Serving Concord, NC & Surrounding Areas
“The Aloha team did an amazing job on our pool. They created the design we envisioned, walked us through every stage in the process and delivered exactly on time, truly amazing. It’s as beautiful as any resort pool you will ever see.”
- "Every part of the design, pricing, and constructing of the pool was good. Aloha has a good reputation and our experience lived up to it."
- “It went great. It was very smooth. I would highly recommend them. Don’t even think about interviewing anyone else.”
- “Aloha’s price was competitive and the service was great. They kept to the promised schedule and delivered a great product.”
- “Aloha not only built a spa that my family has enjoyed, but they have also been a great resource for all my pool and spa needs. All I can say is I’m glad I went with Dean and Aloha Pools.”
“We were most impressed with the professionalism of Aloha Pools. The finished product was absolutely beautiful. We have three Aloha pools in our neighborhood and all are extremely pleased.”
“My wife and I can’t say enough nice things about Aloha Pools. They did what they said they were going to do. They listened to our wants and needs and fit our budget, their employees were great and they have always been very responsive to our warranty and maintenance needs.”
“Excellent! They came highly recommended by other people in our neighborhood. Aloha’s Designer’s did an excellent job. The owner was present on the job site and the superintendent was a good communicator.”
“I just can't say enough about the beautiful job everyone did on our pool. What an incredible group of talented people you have. We are so glad we went with Aloha.”
“We had an excellent experience with Aloha Pools. They are extremely professional, always showed up when scheduled, and completed our pool in the time promised.”
“We have done many different ‘home improvement’ projects, using many different contractors and having Aloha put in our pool was by far the easiest, most pain-free experience we have had. The project timeline was clearly laid out and was followed exactly as projected - we were swimming in our own pool Sooner than we expected!”
“Thank you for making our pool & spa dreams come true. You guys did everything you said you would do, and that's rare in today's world.”
“Our pool is great. Will continue to recommend you to the Sailview community. Keep up the good work.”
“Our experience with Aloha Pools has gone very well. The process was very professional and stayed on schedule. Our pool is beautiful with attention to detail.”
“Everyone we worked with was honest & professional - hard to find in this industry! We love our pool- it exceeded our expectations!”
“Aloha Pools went way beyond our expectations, beyond anything we dreamed of, and made it a reality that we enjoy every day. We have become the envy of the neighborhood!”
“I must say this was the biggest project we took on since building our house 2 years ago, and we couldn't be any happier that we selected Aloha Pools. We did our homework and reached out to several, and can safely say ‘Do yourself a favor and just go with these guys. From the start, Dean (the owner) and his construction manager Pete Hayes were the reason why we went with them, experience, experience, experience. They were about the same as other companies, but Aloha took the most time with us, and actually did more pre-stage work with drawings and design than we saw from the other companies. Pete was always there every step of the way, and he was amazing to work with. The design and final product turned out more than we had hoped and can't wait to use it this summer. My wife and I are so thrilled to have such a resort looking pool.”
- “We bought our property 6 years ago with the intent of putting in a pool. For 4 years we interviewed many pool companies until we were finally ready to make the investment. Of all the companies we spoke to, I was most impressed by Dean and Aloha Pools. Dean was patient with us and waited till we were ready…he did not try to push us.That’s why we invited Dean back when we were finally ready. He worked with us to design a fantastic pool – much more innovative and esthetically pleasing than any of the other designs. We were most impressed with the customer referrals that all spoke about Dean standing behind his work and ensuring his customers were satisfied.I have never had a better experience with a contractor. His crew was fantastic and supportive throughout the project. They were courteous and respectful to my family and kids and above all their work speaks for the quality that they deliver. I must say that Dean was not the cheapest company that we had bid on our project….but I will also tell you he was worth every penny and more! You get what you pay for when it comes to quality and an investment of this size warrants hiring the best contractor that uses the best materials and crew.We look at the pool every day and I can tell you that we definitely made the right decision to hire Dean. We absolutely love our pool and all of our friends and family rave about it as well. While some wonder why we didn’t put in a deep end…once I put the volleyball net across the middle or the water polo nets on the end…they absolutely love it!! We play water volleyball, tennis and polo just about all summer long. All in all, you simply cannot hire a better company to build your pool!”
“Nick and I would like to thank you very much for helping us design our dream pool and spa. It’s been a pleasure working with you and your company, and seeing how professional, honest and punctual you were. The workmanship was impressive, the pool and spa look amazing. We are very pleased with every detail that went into the pool and spa. Thank you very much for building our dream pool and spa.”
Aloha Pools built our pool in 2021. The entire team did an excellent job designing and constructing the pool. Their commitment to customer service and delivering a quality pool was top-notch! My wife and I are very pleased with the final product and strongly recommend Aloha Pools. Dean and team - thank you!!
The entire process of working with Aloha Pools was a great one. We actually were talked into building another pool after moving (through our builder) with another company and we completely regret it. You don't know how good you have something until it's gone. I would be happy to share our experience with Aloha with anyone that wants to talk! If you are on the fence, just go with Aloha.
We had Aloha build our very first pool last fall (2019). Starting in June we worked with 6 different local companies on designs and quotes before selecting Aloha in late August. The dig started at the end of September and we had the pool open and ready for use the week of Christmas. While Aloha wasn't the lowest price, they were about middle of the pack. It was Aloha's reputation with previous customers, lengthy experience and obvious quality that pushed them over the top with us. We thoroughly enjoyed working with Aloha from start to finish. Dean and Melinda worked together at the beginning to come up with a great design that incorporated the pool into our woodsy back yard. Once the project started the entire operation was very well managed and we didn't encounter any surprises. They have employees dedicated to scheduling and communication, project management as well as pool start up and maintenance. Every Aloha employee was great to work with and did their best to make sure we were pleased every step of the way. Every subcontractor we encountered was top notch and all spoke very highly of working with Aloha. It was clear they were all proud of their work and wanted us to be happy. (Even competitors we spoke to all raved about Dean and the company!) At the end of the day the build finished on time, without any surprises and on budget. My family and I love the finished project and only wish we would have built a pool sooner!
- Dean, and his employees, designed and gave us our own vacation at home! We love our pool and use it constantly! I can't express how much we love it and how pleased we were with the personal service Dean gave us.
Aloha built our pool 3 years ago this coming July. We just love it!!! Beyond that, and why I’m writing this is, the AMAZING service after the sale! I’m sure other companies can build you a nice pool but what has really impressed me is whenever I have a question I have the owners number and he always answers or gets back to me very quickly. Recently I had a problem with my salt system and Dean had Rob call me. They ordered a new one and the next week replaced it free of charge saying, without question that it was under warranty. That to me is why you select a pool company.
I have used Aloha Pools 2x now. First back in 2008 and then again when we moved into a new house in 2019. In both cases i could have not have been more impressed with the work. In both cases, they listened to what we wanted, spent time with us. This is not a company that focuses on Volume each year. It is a small family owned business who really goes out of there way to make sure they do a great job. All of the employees were the same in both cases. Many pool builders outsource each phase of the work and at Aloha you get the same people. Hopefully I don't move again but If we did, we would certainly use Aloha Pools again! Great Company whom I would highly recommend
My husband and I had a pool and hot tub built earlier this year by Aloha pools. I must say I had several quotes, even one lower than Aloha.The difference is Melinda listened to what I wanted .She listened to what I wanted to see when I was in the hot tub at night (the moon) .Her design proposal reflected what we discussed and spoke about during our first meeting and subsequent meetings .Melinda and Dean were so helpful and patient helping us make decisions and explaining details. The team that assisting in the construction were prompt and easily accessible if we had a question or wanted something changed . Aloha was able to use stone we had for the project which looks beautiful! The were ready to start on the project promptly-even had to wait on us to start. We received updates during construction by Pete and had a great pool school lesson by Rob.We have enjoyed our pool all summer . I would recommend Aloha to anyone whom wants a beautiful pool designed by Melinda and Dean that listen to what you envision .They help you the entire process available for any questions you may have. Thanks again to both of you!! Choose Aloha !!!